Release: September 17, 2010
Gameplay Time: 1 hour (estimated)
Space Funeral is a surreal RPG game made by thecatamites in RPG Maker 2003.
Phillip and the Leg Horse set off on a strange and deadly mission to find the legendary City Of Forms from which all things in the world are derived. On their travels they must overcome ghosts, criminals, hyponosis, lions, Draculas, cryptic letters, muscle hedonists, swamp knights, mysterious caves, blood ghouls, grotesque monsters, purple drank and more in order to discover the secret of Space Funeral.
- Phillip - A sad boy who must venture out in the world to find the secret of Space Funeral
- Leg Horse - A contorted mess of limbs who aids Phillip on his quest
- Home Town (Scum Vullage)
- Bone Swamp
- Blood Cavern
- Mystery Forest
- Lion Village
- Northern Wastes
- City of Forms
This game has a battle command called "Mystery" which causes random events. It also has hidden items such as the legendary "Purple Drank".
All original graphics by thecatamites
(in order of appearance)
- RPG2000 BGM
- White Waking by Les Rallizes Dénudés
- Evening Harmony by Ruth White
- Frontier to Knowledge by Delia Derbyshire
- One-Eighty-One by BBC Radiophonic Workshop
- 7 and 7 is by Love
- Colour Radio by BBC Radiophonic Workshop
- Spleen by Ruth White
- The Irredemiable by Ruth White
- My Marie by Vernon Geyer
- Tamariu by BBC Radiophonic Workshop
- Track 11 by Vyacheslav Mescherin
- Beginnings by Ruth White
- Love Gives Wings by Ruth White
- Spanish Stroll by Mink de Ville
Most people who have played this game, overall, enjoy it and give positive reviews, including a 4.5/5 on the game's Game Jolt Page.
game's site: http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/space-funeral/3492/